DIY Boot Socks (found via Pinterest!)
Boots are a huge part of the fall/winter season and what better way to spruce up a pair of boots than with beautiful boot socks!
1.Old Sweaters- You could pick up a few at a local thrift store or a Goodwill for next to nothing!- Get some with fitted sleeves, you want the socks to fit!
3. Embellishments (optional)
1. Cut the sleeve off just before it is attached to the sweater
2. Ta-da! Your boot sock are done!
1. Rachel on 'Holy Craft' added lace from an old cami to the side of the socks for a little extra something!
- causemyheartsamess likes this
- cheybby reblogged this from mymodclothcloset
- cheybby likes this
- peek-achoo likes this
- nellieforbush likes this
- thismadworldofmine likes this
- itwasonlyabluedream likes this
- saggx324 likes this
- slightly--cynical likes this
- zorito0o reblogged this from mymodclothcloset
- xxxmiriahhh likes this
- unbreakablechica likes this
- persnicketyknickers likes this
- mymodclothcloset posted this